At Sea Containers WA we have a dedicated Container Modifications division located in Perth, WA. We are very fortunate to have staff with extensive experience that enable us to do some very impressive container mod’s.
Some of our common container modifications include:
- Steel Shelving – 2,3 or 4 tier – often used for mine sites and need to be very durable
- Container specific personal access doors for easy entry
- Container Windows and shutters
- High security container locking
- Whirly birds / container ventilation systems
- Container Air conditioning
- Container Roller doors
- Container Work shops
- Hazardous Goods Containers
We’ve also installed false steel walls in containers to make it into compartments allowing a workshop to operate from the front end with a full workbench, electrics etc.. and the back end operating as a storage area with internal shelving.We can arrange inspection of past work at the premises of some of our customers in the
industrial suburbs of Perth or Regional WA.
We regularly modify containers into minesite workshops for transport to the North West of WA.Our Minesite Containers are still custom fitted to what our customer would like, but our extensive experience allows us to provide quality suggestions and options to enable our customers to maximize the containers.
Whatever idea you have we’re happy to discuss the options and find a solution that fits.Please have a look at some of the photos of our container modifications
showcasing our work.